frequently asked questions
- What do you need from me to get started? It's simple. Give us a call or email us and let us know what type of project you need. We'll let you know exactly what information we'll need to complete the job.
- How long will it take to complete my job? Timing depends on the project and any deadlines you may need to reach. We can go over all of your printing options to ensure that your job is completed as efficiently as possible.
- Will I get to see a proof? Absolutely. We won't print your job until you have approved the proof. That way we can be sure that everything is to your specifications and no changes are necessary.
- How much will it cost? We offer competitive pricing for all of our work, and price each job according to it's own unique specifications. We know that budget is important and will work with you to print what you need at a price you can afford.
- Where do I send my files? You can email us. email@example.com
- What about delivery? We can ship anywhere. We offer free local delivery by our trusted employees or reliable UPS shipping for jobs farther away. This allows us to track your job as it ships to ensure a prompt arrival.
- What if I want to work with a designer? That is not a problem for us. We often partner with designers to complete jobs and bring their unique ideas to print.
- What if I don't order enough and I just need a few more? No worries. We keep your jobs on file, so anytime you need to reorder just give us a call or email and we'll print what you need as soon as possible.
- Do I have to make an appointment or come in? Appointments aren't usually necessary, as most jobs can be handled by email or by phone. However, if you need to visit or view samples of paper or ink colors, we are open from 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. Just give us a call ahead of time and we can put together what you need.